Why do people book team building events? What do they expect from them? How often do they get what they are looking for? Initiative Unlimited has been running original team building ideas and business games for over 20 years. Many of the UK’s top companies have booked us to run activities for them. Some want simple motivational games which are easy to organise, enjoyable to do, bring people closer together, raise morale and can improve team performance. Others want something very specific, very training oriented. A role play session on how to deal with difficult customers. A business game which shows how successful companies operate. We provide all these – and more.
Planning your team building event
We are a “one stop shop” for all your event requirements. Among these may be:
- Making your life easier. Planning an event is most likely an extra task for you at work. Like you aren’t busy enough already! We can fast-track you to the information you need to make the best choices.
- Booking a venue. We can do this for you or point you towards venues you may find suitable. Or we can run our corporate activities in a venue you’ve already chosen.
- Arranging accommodation. Again, we can do this for you. We can arrange a good deal for you and usually won’t charge you for this service.
- Choosing the right event.We have a wide selection suiting many different time slots and group sizes. Some are indoor, some outdoor, some a mixture of both. Tell us what you are looking, we’ll help you find it.
- Meeting a specific brief. As well as our standard team building games, we can tailor what we do to create exercises and activities designed especially for your company.
- Not wasting time. As you’ll see from our website, the activities we specialise in are very much people based and actor led. If you’re wanting lots of technology, equipment, gadgets, machinery, boys’ toys, etc., that’s not us. But we can point you to other companies which do that.
- Getting value for money. With us you’ll be buying direct from the supplier, not going through a chain of agents all adding their own mark up. Our overheads and margins are lower than most of our competitors’. We like to keep busy and the reasonableness of our prices helps ensure this.
- Hiring high quality professionals. We have been in the business a long time and have a team of expert facilitators who work for us. They aren’t students, they aren’t minimum wage make dos – they are seasoned, experienced professionals.
How good is our team building?
We wouldn’t still be in business if people didn’t like what we do. For more about which businesses and organisations have hired us before and what they think of us, please go to Feedback and Case Studies. As a taster, here is something of what they say about our events for their staff: