The ultimate creative team building experience
Our film days give you the chance to make your own movie, TV show, corporate video or advert. So what makes us different from other companies offering similar days? The high level of professional help and teaching we provide. Those taking part learn a great deal in a very short time. They use their knowledge to make films which are technically and creatively far more skilful than the usual “point and shoot” home movie. Our facilitators are industry professionals with years of hands-on experience in film and television. We supply high quality cameras, a variety of props and costumes, and master classes in directing, presenting and camera operating.
Our flexibility also makes us different. We were one of the first event companies to offer film-making days as a team building experience. We have developed many different ways of running them. What you do will depend on how many of you there are, where you are filming, how much time you have, what your budget is and what you are hoping to achieve. You might shoot a mini-Hollywood blockbuster, a vampire movie, a Spaghetti Western, a commercial promoting your company’s core values, a news bulletin, a documentary, a dramatic reconstruction of real events, an educational film – whichever route you take, we’ll be there to help shape and guide.
Please go to Team Building Photos and Videos to see examples of previous film making days.
For more detailed descriptions and running orders, please phone us on 020 8842 1284 or contact us here.
Our Film Days
- Film Making Day – Make A Film/Advert/Corporate Video 15-200 people Very adaptable and can easily be combined with other team building activities.
- Film Making Day – Creative 15-60 people A chance for you to write and shoot your own movie featuring a title and character we give you.
- Film Making Day – Storyline 15-60 people We provide the storyline, you create the dialogue and action to fit.
- Film Making Day – Scripted 40-200 people Perfect for bigger groups. In this version of our film day, different teams shoot different sections of the same film – and we provide the script.
- The Hollywood Learning Curve 8-200 people A flexible and hugely enjoyable business game and training exercise in which teams get to pitch for, finance, create, produce and direct their own Hollywood movie.
Previous clients who have booked our film making days include Sainsburys, United Business Media, Cranfield University School of Management, Microsoft, Bacardi, Yell, Glaxo SmithKline, The Standard Bank of South Africa, HBOS, Standard Life, SAB Miller and many others.
HOW MANY PEOPLE, HOW LONG, WHEN, WHERE:
• For 15-200 people
• Indoors and/or outdoors
• Full day or longer
• Finished films are usually shown while you’re having dinner. Teams continue working on their films when other meals take place
• Any date you want, as long as we have availability
• Wherever you want, providing the space is OK (needs several break out rooms and works best when people can shoot outside, too)